vendredi 3 août 2012

Instagram #6



Hey there :)

Here it is a new instagram post.

Follow us on Instagram @autumnazur and @summybaby
Hope you guys enjoy it :)
PS : if you like the blog, don't forget to become a member, on the right side ;)
♥ Floor at Giger's Museum
♥ Chocolate Coffee Starbucks
♥ Summy and me eating a fondue
♥ Ticket for the Dark Knight Rises
♥ Me, enjoying the early morning
♥ Fish and Chips
♥ Me: Dummy makes Happy
♥ Candy, gum and lollipop
♥ Riding on the lake
♥ Dewey Sweety
♥ Mozzarella - cucumber - tomato salad
♥ Posing with my new hat 

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

cute post, thank for the picture

Becky a dit…

The hat suits you so well !

Anonyme a dit…

I heart your instagram <.>

Kate a dit…

You are so cool, I like your blog so much, it's so inspirational I also like your tumblr, pretty pix !