vendredi 24 août 2012

PureFishSpa


Hello Stradi Girls and Boys :)

Today I'm gonna introduce you a place that I love so much. A few days ago, I organized a beauty-glam-girly-spa moment for the birthday of a friend of mine. We went to the Pure Fish Spa in Lausanne, Portes St-Francois. The place is soooo glam and zen. There's a lot of blue and bubble that reminds the ocean. So, I offered a fish pedicure to my friend and I decided to do it either. It was so strange at first but then it was like a tickle under the foot. The fish doesn't bite at all. They are cute and soft :) 

When I arrived, I left my shoes in a box and a woman came to wash my feet with an antiseptic and gave me some slippers. Then I sat on this more-than-confortable chair and put my feet on the aquarium. It lasted 30 minutes.

As it was the birthday of my friend, I asked the Spa if it was possible to bring Champagne there and to drink it, like the USA girls do ahah! If you want to do something original, this is the place to go! Bring you mother, sister, BFF or girlfriend there !! The owner is really cheerful, kind and welcoming. You must to go there for the fish and for her :)








1 commentaire:

Melinda a dit…

Super mignon la deco :)