mercredi 8 août 2012

Turquoise, Pink & Studs

Today it's my turn to show you the pictures of my dad's birthdays outfit !
I really wanted to wear my new sheer asymetrical dress,
turned out I felt outrageously over-dressed...
... but sometimes it feels good, right ? ;)
The dress comes from NewLook, the belt is by Matthew Williamson
for H&M, bow sandals from Primark and Angie lent me this insane bag by Marc B. (similar here)
 These are my new favorite earrings, they are so light I always forget I'm wearing them !
They are in the current collection at H&M.
 
Details from a perfectionist !


5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

J'ADORE TA ROBE !! ^^

Emilie a dit…

Très joli ensemble (:

Kha a dit…

Super jolies ces sandales!
Xo

Anonyme a dit…

La couleur de ta robe est vraiment trop belle avec ces petit ton de fushia c'est trop jolie ! :)

stef a dit…

Je suis FAN de ton sac !!!!
Bisou!!