dimanche 14 octobre 2012

Showroom Edelweiss & Mode Suisse 2012





Yesterday I went to the Showroom Edelweiss and Mode Suisse in Geneva with my friends Maha and Joyce. So sad Summy couldn't make it.


Here's Joyce and Maha.

Vanessa from Edelweiss Magazine asked me if she could take a picture of me to show my outfit. Here it is ☺


♡♡♡

The Showroom Edelweiss was held at the Hotel Tiffany, a cute and cosy place. In every room were designers (clothes, jewelry and bags). The Edelweiss team was so cute with us, I really thank them!

When I entered the first room, I had the great surprise to see my old friend Laura, who now works for Nino Bollag. I'm so happy for her ☺

And the creations were ALL stunning! I saw a little black dress so damn hot! The collection is based around the theme of anatomy. Unfortunately I couldn't take so much pictures (we were a lot in the room) but  I invite you to take a look at Nino Bollag's website.



The sweet Laura and her colleague.




BLACKPOOL


I had a crush on this dress!! WEBSITE!




NILOUFAR ESFANDIARY





These jewels were made for me. Grey, geometrical and outta space.



LUISA SCHWARZ




♡ So damn cute little animal earrings ♡



TRUMPET BY MEISTER







And my second crush is for this designer, Vanessa Meister Varma. I LOOOVE her bags!! They look fantastunning! I love the prints, the colors and the originality. Vanessa was so welcoming and smiling, I loved her! You better check her website cause there's a lot of little treasure ☺



ASTERISME




The texture and form of these jewelry were fantastic. I love the duo black/white bracelets and the diamond brooch. Check the website HERE!



HEIDI'S
enjoy handbags







I'm DEFINITELY in love with this silver bag!!

As you may know, I'm a bagaholic, which means I'm crazy bout them! When I came into this room, I started to feel warm and my breath was really fast ahah! I fell into this collection and designer too. You can check her website HERE!



TOUJOURS TOI 




So sweet jewelry that reminds me my childhood. Website HERE!




MODE SUISSE 2012

And the show begins...



FASHION SHOW: NIKLAUS HODEL

I loved this fashion collection, even if it's hard as a man to wear dresses, fringe and oversized jacket, but I found it really poetic and sweet.





This boy was so damn fine ☺


FASHION SHOW: PETER MULLER

In this collection, I loved that contrast between dark main clothes and colorful veil. And OBVIOUSLY I fell in love with that cat/feline figure. Rawwwrr!





FASHION SHOW: STEFANIE BIGGEL

That was truly the collection that I prefered the most. I like the transparent and limpid side of the clothes and the material's juxtaposition.











3 commentaires:

ingrid a dit…

you are so lucky to go to fashion shows

Marine a dit…

j'adore les bijoux présenté

Meg a dit…

Thank you for this great review it's important to see it through the eyes of young people