mardi 30 juillet 2013

Beach bag: TRUMPET BY MEISTER


Dear Stradi Girls and Boys !

Summy and I went to Biarritz a couple days to enjoy the sun and the beach. Our dear Vanessa from TRUMPET BY MEISTER sent us some pretty beach bags that we used every day. We love the colors, the fabric and the pattern. Vanessa is doing some AMAZING bags and other stuff. You HAVE to visit her website or her FACEBOOK page. We love so much her work, it is so festive and beautiful ! I met her at the Showroom Edelweiss last year, and I immediately felt in love with her. She's living between Switzerland and India, where she makes her creations. I hope so much to meet her again, maybe at the Showroom Edelweiss 2013 :)



2 commentaires:

Justine a dit…

magnifique ta couronne !;)

Anonyme a dit…

I every timе used to read piece of writing
in news paperѕ but nnow as Ӏ am a user of net therefore from now I am
սsing net ffor articles or reѵiews, thanks to աeb.


Also visit my wweb blog: final paint color